What will you be doing?
As a Services Sales Executive (m/w/d) within Valtech you will be responsible for identifying, positioning and driving the sales of our services and solutions.
Your primary focus is to orchestrate the whole sales process from identifying to closing the first contracts with prospects and new customers.
We are looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively drive understanding of why our services and solutions are differentiated from and superior to other service providers.
- You will be responsible for carrying out sales processes, from setting up and maintaining a sustainable pipeline to contract negotiations and the closing of contracts
- You analyze customer needs and offer suitable solutions, advising and negotiating with top decision-makers up to C-level, from upper mid-tier companies to enterprise customers
- You develop and deliver service offerings for prospects in response to their inquiries and RFPs
- You work closely with our global subject matter expert from the areas of Digital Platforms, Digital Transformation, Connected Experiences & Customer Engagement to develop offers and solutions for our prospects
- You negotiate contracts with prospects in close cooperation with our management and legal team
- You understand and implement complex business processes and strategies
- You document and report your activities in our CRM
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience (full sales cycle) in the sales of complex software or service solutions
- You have a hunter mindset and constantly think of where the opportunity is to seize regardless of what challenges may arise
- You have already had initial contact with enterprise experience platforms such as Optimizely, commercetools, SAP CX, Sitecore or similar solutions
- Always-be-closing describes your way of working
- You have a confident, engaging and convincing appearance
- Negotiation and communications skills differentiate you from others
- You have a demonstrable ability to understand complex requirements quickly and you can spontaneously make changes in strategy
- Team-oriented work and willingness to travel (around 50%, rest flexible remote) are a matter of course for you
- You are fluent in both German and English
What do we offer in return?
- A permanent position in one of the top 7 internet agencies in Germany where you can also work in an international environment.
- An attractive and lucrative compensation package consisting of fixed and variable salary components, whereby the variable component is paid out monthly based on company and individual goals.
- You can expect a highly professional working environment in a friendly team, where team spirit and knowledge transfer are not empty phrases and where flat hierarchies are not just a buzz word.
- In our beautiful, modern and air-conditioned premises you can develop your talents and enjoy good public transport connections.
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements based on a 40-hour week as well as 30 days of vacation per year.
- With personal development opportunities and our cooperation with the Urban Sports Club, body and soul are both taken care of. In addition, there is daily fresh fruit and free soft drinks as well as coffee and tea as much as you want.
- After passing the probationary period you have the possibility to get a job bike.
- At summer parties, team events and Christmas parties you can experience how sociable we are offline.
- We pay you a company contribution to your pension plan.
- There is no dress code. Everyone comes to work dressed as he or she feels comfortable.
- We offer many training opportunities, which you can take advantage of through our Valtech Academy or via external trainings or conferences.